Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home Again

I'm glad I was able to spend some time with Albert, Elizabeth & then Olivia. Portland is certainly a beautiful place, strange but beautiful. I'm not sure how I feel about the naked people riding around on bicycles though. I was able to see the big waterfall before I left, very beautiful. It would be nice to have some of that water here. Kathy says she had lunch with Sam this afternoon, says he is still looking for a job, hope he gets one soon. Albert's mom is arriving this evening to lend a hand with Olivia, I can just imagine how spoiled Olivia will be by the time Kathy & Albert's mom get done.

I've been home for a week now, still getting caught up with all the stuff that piles up. Father's Day was very enjoyable. Josh was able to come from Tempe, Hayden was here with JJ. We had barbecued ribs & smashed spuds, yum yum. Family time is so very important, especially now a days. We have been through our share of ups & downs but it is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment